Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shannon Rose

Shannon Rose here, it is very odd this being born. I'm obviously not terribly self aware, despite the fact that I have a technical birthdate of 1964. Still, you have to start somewhere. I suppose it's the same as if I'd been whacked on the head and had total amnesia and had to rebuild my existence based on the clues found in the purse lying next to my body. Terrifying and exhilerating at the same time because I CAN BE WHOEVER I CHOOSE, starting right now.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, you are *SO* much fun!! I am playing this game, FO SHO!! Tell me what you want me to do.. being the professional synchophant that I am, I'll be your right-hand gal in this one. Or the left-hand gal, seeing as I am left-handed. I think Shannon rose is going to provide me with the excitement that I need in life right about now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah dahlink, we must first build a life for this dear person. So e-mail her with your preferences. What is her race, career, family situation? She's at a loss right now. A complete amnesiac without so much as a mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are going to have an adventure

    ReplyDelete