Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moving Forward

All right. I've found a mirror. I can at least say what I LOOK like. (And if I had a job, I'm SOOOOOO screwed, because I'm fired by now for not having shown up.)

I am 5'5", weigh between 120 & 130 lbs. I have green eyes. My heritage appears to be somewhat of a puzzle. I have moderately dark skin, wavy brown hair with gold and red highlights. I look pretty fit. Kind of kick ass really. Not bad, if I do say so myself. But the shape of my features and my coloring make it seem that I'm probably, put politely, of EXTREMELY mixed heritage. (Sort of a mutt.)

Speaking of mutt's I have one. At least I must have one. The photo I've posted here is from my wallet. She looks to be a real beauty. Now I need to find out where I live so I can get home to her and more clues. (And to the doctor. My head is KILLING me.) Driver's license is next.

3 comments:

  1. I love you already. I'm a mutt, too. Just a smidgen over 5' 4" tall, I'm working on the weight and fitness level. Guess I'll have to create a blog for my alter ego so we can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i wish i had you height and weight a headache doesn't sound good maybe a doctor would be a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I have to find my car. Assuming I HAVE a car. Amnesia gives one a whole new perspective on having "forgotten where I parked."

    ReplyDelete